In line with the latest Government guidance, we are delighted to confirm that Golden Gate Holiday Centre is now open. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
The health, safety and wellbeing of our holiday home owners, guests, team members and the wider community is always our number one priority and to keep everyone as safe as possible we have introduced a number of additional hygiene and safety measures which you’ll see in place when you arrive on park.
Look out in the weeks ahead for further information and updates on our reopening.
We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Here are some of the measures you can expect to see during your stay on park.
- When on park please respect and adhere to our social distancing and hygiene procedures
- We’d like to ask all our owners and guests to please not travel if you or a member of your household are feeling unwell or are displaying any of the Coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to self isolate or quarantine.
- If you or any of your party develops symptoms or suspect they may have Coronavirus whilst staying in your holiday home on park, please let your park team know. We kindly ask you to return to your primary residence as soon as safe to do so in line with the Government guidelines. What To Do.
- While on park please continue to follow Government guidance, maintain social distance at all times and good personal hygiene. There will be additional signage placed around the park as a reminder.
Reception services will be available.
If you do need to visit reception, please get in touch to arrange an appointment. We will be operating a one person at a time policy.
Screens have been fitted to our reception counter, to help maintain social distancing.
We have had to make a few changes to how we manage the arrival of owners as well as guests to create a safe, and contact-free environment.
We’ve created a new online form for you to let us know each time you are visiting the park. If you are unable to register yourself online, please call or email the park. To comply with guidance we are required to know who is on our park at any point in time.
By knowing who is on park, we can also quickly keep in touch and provide any updates should we need to. We will send you the link to register your arrival in advance of the park reopening.
On your arrival to the park, please use the main entrance to access the park. Drive slowly towards the barrier which will lift automatically on recognition of your registered number plate. Please then proceed directly to your holiday home. We would also ask that you let us know when you return home. This can be done by completing the arrival and departure form or by calling the park.
We ask all owners, guests and team members to maintain a safe 2m distance from each other where possible
• In instances where this may not be possible, we’ll be adding additional shielding measure and/or PPE to maintain safe interaction including safety screen being fitted to our service and reception counters
• Where possible, we’ll provide visible markers to help you adhere to social distancing guidelines when using any of our facilities on park
• When you are out and about on park please follow government guidelines about social distancing and maximum group sizes
• When you are in your holiday home accommodation we ask you to comply with the guidelines about the number and groups of people you can mix with
•Adhere to all current Welsh government social distancing guidelines.
Please be mindful of the local communities and please ensure you comply with social distancing rules in place in the surrounding areas.
As well as asking our owners and holidaymakers to continue maintaining good personal hygiene. We’ll also be implementing a number of enhanced hygiene measures on our park.
• Frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of high footfall areas, communal areas and surfaces
• Enhanced cleaning measures of accommodation
• Providing PPE for our team members
• Introduction of pop up hand sanitiser stations will be available in public areas near entrances and exits.
• We will have a dedicated cleaning team focused on all public areas on the park.
• There will be a particular focus on cleaning high touch areas (including tabletops, counters, door handles, bathroom ﬁttings).
During this time we will continue to offer essential services or maintenance that you require, which include
• No hot water/heating
• No electricity
• Water leaks
• Unable to unlock/lock the holiday home door
• Gas test
• Electrical test
Should you require any assistance on the above, please contact the park directly.
All other maintenance related jobs, including warranty and after sales, will be scheduled in with the works completed when the caravan is unoccupied.
Deliveries to park
Only essential deliveries, including food shopping deliveries, are permitted during this time.
We are encouraging the use of contactless payment methods throughout the park including payments over the phone.
We are pleased to advise that the following on park facilities have re-opened:
Our outdoor spaces at The Clubhouse and Jakes are also open. More information is avaialble by visiting our venues page – CLICK HERE
Also open are:
Fish and Chip Shop
The Pool at Goldent Gate and our soft play area at Golden Gate are now open.